Verona is a borough located in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. Here is some general information about the town:
- Population: As of the 2020 Census, the population of Verona was approximately 13,324.
- Location: Verona is located in northern New Jersey, about 16 miles west of New York City.
- History: Verona was originally settled in the early 1700s, and was primarily a farming community for many years. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, the town began to develop into a suburban community, and it grew rapidly in the post-World War II era.
- Education: Verona has its own public school system, which includes three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. The town is also home to several private schools, including the Our Lady of the Lake School and the Montclair Kimberley Academy.
- Parks and Recreation: Verona has several parks and recreational facilities, including parks with playgrounds and sports fields, a public pool, and a community center. The town is also home to the Verona Park, a 54-acre park that includes a lake, a boathouse, and several walking trails.
- Transportation: Verona is served by several major highways, including the Garden State Parkway and Route 280. The town also has a train station that provides access to New York City and other parts of New Jersey.
Overall, Verona is a quiet and family-friendly community that offers a suburban lifestyle with easy access to the cultural and economic opportunities of New York City. It has a reputation for being a safe and close-knit community, with a strong sense of civic engagement and community involvement.
Verona NJ Properties
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2023 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.