West Caldwell is a township located in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. Here is some general information about the town:
- Population: As of the 2020 Census, the population of West Caldwell was approximately 10,432.
- Location: West Caldwell is located in northern New Jersey, about 20 miles west of New York City.
- History: West Caldwell was originally settled in the early 1700s, and was primarily a farming community for many years. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, the town began to develop into a suburban community, and it grew rapidly in the post-World War II era.
- Education: West Caldwell has its own public school system, which includes two elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. The town is also home to several private schools, including the Trinity Academy and the James Caldwell High School.
- Parks and Recreation: West Caldwell has several parks and recreational facilities, including parks with playgrounds and sports fields, a public pool, and a community center. The town is also home to the Essex County Turtle Back Zoo, a popular local attraction.
- Transportation: West Caldwell is served by several major highways, including the Garden State Parkway and Route 280. The town is also located near several train stations, which provide access to New York City and other parts of New Jersey.
Overall, West Caldwell is a quiet and family-friendly community that offers a suburban lifestyle with easy access to the cultural and economic opportunities of New York City. It has a reputation for being a safe and welcoming community, with a strong sense of civic engagement and community involvement.
West Caldwell Properties
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2023 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.